The older we get the more the hyaluronic acid content, that will be very important to hydration and water retention in our anatomical bodies, decreases. What this means is our skin becomes drier and starts to lose its plumpness. Hyaluronic acid is an all natural substance that occurs within the body, it holds water, which hydrates and gives volume to the skin. As we age, this production of hyaluronic acid diminishes.
For a number of reasons, maybe age, stress or weight reduction, we would find our face is beginning to check tired, drawn and gaunt. A younger person’s skin looks firmer and plumper in comparison, Botox for Sale Online thanks partly to collagen and hyaluronic acid. But even as we grow older, these substances in our skin slowly start to diminish and this results in a loss of facial volume. One of many ways to combat the signs of growing older, is to replace the hyaluronic acid that’s lost during the ageing process.
Dermal fillers are the ideal, non-surgical treatment to boost facial contours, fill out sunken cheeks, reduce wrinkles and fine lines and help people regain their former youthful looks. Before our late 30’s, the skin should still keep it’s natural contoured nature and volume, without way too many wrinkles or sagging, making the method an improved prospect for middle-aged skin. Although late nights, heavy drinking and smoking can accelerate the signs of ageing, so it’s possible to need Dermal Fillers at a younger age.
The fillers are injected under the skin into the reduced areas of the face, and give gentle volumising and contouring. They create a naturally smoothed out appearance and fill out the fine lines and wrinkles and plump out the grooves and creases. The consequences of dermal fillers are more supple than other treatments, giving an immediate rejuvenating appearance. Today, dermal fillers have changed the face of cosmetic medicine.
Simply by placing the fillers in strategic places:
- Adds volume to hollowed, gaunt, or sunken regions of the face.
- Gives an all natural completed appearance under the lower eyelids, correcting the hollowed eyed look.
- Softening of the deep grooves between the medial side of the nose to the corner of the mouth.
- By adding volume the cheeks, it improves the marionette lines from the mouth to the chin.
- Jowls correction can supply you with the consequence of a smooth jaw line.
- Gently thickens skin that’s thinned, because of ageing.
- Improves furrows, deep folds and creases.
- The precise placing of fillers plumps up the apples of the cheeks and sculpts the cheek bones.
- Lip enhancement / lip augmentation can give the lips better definition, reduce lipstick bleed, add more volume and a fuller appearance.
The consequences of dermal fillers are instant, so there’s no awaiting weeks until any swelling has gone down seriously to see how the task has turned out. There’s a small chance however, of slight bleeding where in actuality the needle enters the skin, and slight swelling or redness at the injection area, although this should go down rapidly and the utilization of an ice pack will accelerate resolution.
- It is a non-invasive treatment.
- Little downtime, so you can return to normal activities straight away.
- It reduces lines and wrinkles to give the face a far more youthful looking appearance.
- Fillers replenish lost volume and give a gentler, younger look.
- Long lasting results.
Most of today’s dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid, which improves skin hydration and stimulates your body’s production of collagen. With a few syringes of dermal filler, your face is plumper and the cheeks lifted, which also features a lifting impact on the jaw-line.
Do you really need help selecting a cosmetic procedure? We provide a comprehensive range of cosmetic procedures for the face and body to help create a younger, slimmer, more youthful looking you!